Friday 24 February 2012

Big Little Bloggers!

Hey Dubbles! I got blog of the month!! Thanks for reading!

Today I want to give a big shout out to all the BigLittleBloggers! These Dubbles work so hard to create their very own blogs about BigLittleBang. I tell you, it’s hard work!
Once a month I am going to reward a BigLittleBlogger who I think has done a super job of writing an amazing Scoop that month. I’ll feature it right here on The Dubble Scoop and give them a special prize.
JANUARY’S WINNER:
Adamu from BigLittleBang 4 Ever!

Why: Adamu has a great blog and she is January’s winner because of her special series of scoops about pets. Read more to see them!
Oh and guess what? It’s Adamu’s birthday! Make sure you say Happy Birthday if you see her!!
Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment