Friday 9 March 2012

TIKI CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Dubbles! New tiki clothes! Awesome to wear in volcano planet! First I went to Volcano planet, so I could show my clothes and there was Dr Cheese! Doing the same! Her outfit is amazing and original!

 Then I went to see Fluffbug in her awesome ship! I loveeeed her outfit too!

Then I went to see jordonrocks and lindaps! And they were wearing some pretty sweet clothes!

Then believe it or not I went to Dr Cheese's show in her cheesy ship! I was very excited! There she was as a tiki!! Unbeliviable!

She sadly went but luckily she transformed me into a tiki too! it was meanage (awesome)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Click on the photos to make it bigger)


If your reading this, cheese, I just wanted to say thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have fun celebrating the new clothes!!! I GUESS BIG LITTLE BANG HAS A GREAT SENSE OF STYLE!!!!!!!
- Adamu

4 comments:

  1. look theres me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. FeedBack is always appreciated! Can you tell me what u dont like about please, maybe I fix it the way u like it!

      Delete