Wednesday 13 June 2012

I am truly sorry!

Hi Dubbles, I am truly sorry! About the chatbox recently! There has been a FAKE Judah686 that has typed very mean things! I AM SO SORRY! IT WAS NOT JUDAH686 SO PLEASE DONT GO UP TO HIM AND SAY 'YOUR MEAN!' BECAUSE HE IS SUCH A GREAT FRIEND! I HAVE BANNED 3 ACCOUNTS FROM THE CHATBOX (WHICH IT WAS ALL THE SAME PERSON! SO PLEASE FEEL SAFE TO WRITE ON IT, AND IF U FEEL THAT SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE BANNED THEN PLEASE TELL ME! If you r curious about the messages  I deleted them, but some info about the mesaages are 'I hate.....Im gonna kill you, and using inappropriate words (swearwords)'. Thats all Im going to say,

-Adamu :(

12 comments:

  1. ADAMU WHY HAVE I BEEN BANND I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure I banned you??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y DID U BAN ME!!!!!!!! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WQROUNG!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Y DID U BAN ME!!

      Delete
    3. Y did U ban ME i didnt do anything!!!!!!!! dddzzz123

      Delete
    4. Y DID U BAN ME I DIDNT DO ANYTHING I THOUGHT WE WHERE FRIENDS DDDZZZ123

      Delete
    5. u know if u think u banned 3 people u banned every1 even ur self it happened to me b4 try it!!!!! it will say it banned u!!!!! it banned every1!!!!!!!!! it werid i dont know what happened

      Delete
    6. Hi DDDZZZ123 please stop pretending to be a dubble that you arent! Judah does not use that user to write comments and its obvious its you!! SO STOP IT RIGHT NOW PLEASE!!

      Delete
    7. Yes I am superduper sure I wrote teasting and it came up with
      Posting failed. You cannot post - you have been banned.

      Delete
  3. And adamu on dddzzz123s blog it is angry04 so could that be him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i saw judah today

    ReplyDelete