Tuesday 10 January 2012

HI!

HI Dubbles! Its Adamu here. Welcome to This blog that is all about having fun, seeing new parties coming up, you can chat to other Dubbles and ask me Big Little Bang Questions! Dont be scared to ask I love answering them! You can also tell me some stories and I would love to publish them in my blog! You can email me in adamu4ever@gmail.com or biglittlebang4ever@hotmail.com . I will answer ur questions as quickly as possible!
This is how I look in Big Little Bang:
I will tell you if I change! I would also love to get some pictures of you, dubbles, exploring the galaxy!

Your Friend,
Adamu
PS Keep on with the great exploring!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOVE ur blog adamu! u should make a nother one ... just sayin :3

      Delete
  2. Lol! thnx! What do you think it should be about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi adamu I was wondering if we can chat on your blog because we have not been talking in a long time because you have not been on in a long time. Also because I always on the blog.
    plz chat to me


    -66-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi 66! Of course we can talk! I love talking to dubbles!

      Delete