Monday 30 January 2012

NEW EVERY THING IN GALAXY!!!!!!!

HI DUBBLES! Theres sooo many new things in the galaxy! Here are all of them: New Hats (theres blonde hair with tiara and sharky hats!) My favourite is the Sequencer its sooooooo amazingly funky cool you can make your own music!!!!!! Seriously you have to buy it! I also love the new underwater planet which is members only... but you can always go there is a friend is there! At first it seems only water on top BUT if you press shift on you keyboard it makes you go down and is definately the best planet so far! Theres also a game which you have to find 4 keys kinda like Box Birds! If you see me around you can ask me to go to Water Planet and we could play some cool as games! Heres some pics!


PS I will do some pics when I will buy the new hats!

2 comments:

  1. I love the new planet too!! Its my new sharkey home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it soo much too! The game is soo fun!

    ReplyDelete